Manual treadmills don’t usually have as much features as automatic ones have, but sure, they’re cheap, and offer much better durability and reliability. This exerpeutic treadmill has magnetic resistance technology, specially designed to give variance in resistance of walking, so you could lose that extra pound in less time. Big platform for walking and long handles for holding, I mean, what could you expect more from a treadmill? The monitor on the top, is really useful, while you workout, to record the time and other whereabouts.
- The machine can bear upto 325lbs of user weight
- The machine has Twin 6″ diameter flywheels which are way smoother than single flywheel. They provide extra comfort while running and walking.
- Heart pulse pads can measure the heart rates, and help achieving the desired targets.
- The platform for running is wider and longer than most of the manual treadmills available in the market. You can actually compare the running area with an electric one.
- The handles are long, double than most of the manual treadmills, giving you enough bar to hold and grip, due to rubber present. It provides control, balance and security.
- LCD screen with computer, gives information about heart rate, calories burned, time and other whereabouts.
- Magnetic resistance for extra burning of fat
If you remove the electronic part of an automatic treadmill, and replace it with twin flywheel, you will get this treadmill. Because everything, except the manual feature, it posses features of an electric treadmill. The platform is so wide and strong, much larger than its competitors, in this price range.
I really liked the computer on the top of the treadmill. It gives enough information to plan your workout, and lose weight in a regular manner. Most of the manual treadmills fail to give such a good feature, but not in the case of this treadmill.
The treadmill has three level of inclination; you can make yourself work harder by inclining at the top, and vice versa. With pacer control 8 level magnetic resistance, you can push yourself harder towards weight lose. The treadmill is foldable, and has transportation wheels, so you can easily move it to open area, and bring back. It dimensions are 58 x 33 x 12 inches with a weight of 81 pounds.
The build quality of the treadmill is very good, and company has used quality materials for it. Overall, I would recommend if you don’t want an electric treadmill, but also doesn’t to settle for less. This treadmill is better than most of the treadmills present in the price range, even than electronic ones, because they give so many problems. With features like monitor, pacer control, inclination levels and portability, i don’t think anything is left, except the electronic part. With such a wider area for running, and twin flywheel for extra smooth functioning, i don’t think anyone ever needs that.