Without any doubt, the Internet has become the most powerful, as well as useful medium in the world through which any task can be done easily and efficiently. Information, audio or video related topic becomes available within a few seconds. There are different devices invented which are meant for using and accessing the Internet. Such types of devices are modems, mobiles or even smartphones.
However, when it comes to the necessity of the Internet while travelling, then it brings some common problems. The wire, modem or expensive connection of Internet is required at that time. These problems are easily solved with the use of Wi-Fi. Nowadays, it is very popular due to its low expenses and many families and industrialists prefer to it.
Australia is a country where many tourists come and travel to. While travelling through caravan, it is always important to be upgraded with the latest news. Also, the travelers listen to music and surf, upload photos on Facebook, download items, etc. All these things can be easily done with the help of a router such as RV Wi-Fi.
Exclusive aspects of RV Wi-Fi
Nowadays, Wi-Fi can be accessed through almost all phones. But, there are many advantages of using RV Wi-Fi over ordinary Wi-Fi. Without any doubt, it is far more powerful than an ordinary smartphone. Generally, it works with Telstra, a leading brand of telecommunications in Australia.
This router has the following exclusive features which separate it from others –
- In RV Wi-Fi, the network is very fast because of using 4G. The downloading and uploading time of data is very less.
- The power of this device is around 12 volt.
- There is no any hassle of signing any contracts. Only pay money based on how much data is used.
- Installation strategy is very easy. Password is also can be easily set. For this purpose, a guidebook will be provided.
- This Caravan Internet is built for fulfilling the particular needs of caravans of Australia.
- The range of Wi-Fi is generally larger than any ordinary routers. The Internet can be accessed up to fifty to sixty meters from the caravan.
- No additional charge needs to be paid.
- There is also no any hassle of setting antennas when the users arrive.
- It also offers warranty.
- During the long journey, an HD movie can be watched or downloaded comfortably without any type of problems.
- Lastly, its cost is affordable. The cost is also lesser than ordinary Wi-Fi.
How can use RV Wi-Fi?
The technique of installation of RV Wi-Fi is too easy. There are generally four kits necessary for it. These four kits are an adapter, a dongle of Telstra, an antenna and RV Wi-Fi itself.
Just read the following steps and ready for accessing the Internet through it during a long journey.
- After connecting the adapter with the power supplier, switch on the router.
- Switch on all the devices through which the users want to access the Internet.
- Open the browser and into the search box, the password should be entered.
- After that, the username as well password should be entered.
- Then, go to the configuration portion of the Internet and change the necessary settings.
- Finally, select the option named reboot and start the adventurous journey with it.