The company is known for minimalist workout devices, in economic rates, and for serving best quality products. ProGear 190 Manual Treadmill has lots of features that might not be available in similar models. This manual treadmill is best if you want to loose weight, on your own. The manual version let’s you choose your speed, with very good comfort of running. The design of the treadmill is simple, below is the platform for running, with rotating belt, and on the top, is the handle for holding.
- The machine can take up to 230lbs of user weight
- Extra strong steel Frame with powder coated finish, for elegant look
- Wide side rails are present for safety
- The oversized belt rollers gives extra area for walking and provide a very smooth and constant experience
- You can incline the treadmill platform by 6 and 10 degrees, the two settings present by default
- Foam grips are present on the handles, which are extra long, giving you extra control while running or walking.
- LCD screen is present on the handle for your speed indication.
- Foldable design, with transportation wheels, for portability and ease of access
If you’re fitness freak, and want to work out at the home only, this treadmill is for you. The automatic ones are expensive, and give so many problems, as they run on electricity. This manual treadmill has lots of features, which could be really helpful while a work out.
The LCD screen caches the eye, as it is a must have, but rarely present in manual ones, ProGear has done a good job on this. The two inclined positions available help in walking on two angles, so you can reduce your weight in desired time. The handles are well finished, with foam present on them, for greater grip. The platform is well built, with enough room to run, and quality of the materials used is great.
I have found feature for folding and storing it in a corner, but moving it with the help of the wheels really good. You can just use the treadmill, in the open area, in your garden, and then put back at its place when done, i mean, who doesn’t like such kind of portability. The treadmill has dimensions 47 L x 23 W x 51 H (inches), weighing 49 pounds, so you can pretty much imagine how compact and lightweight it is.
The treadmill in a nutshell, is a performer, and you might feel that you got enough for the money you have paid. With safety side rails, this treadmill wins my heart. I would recommend it to every fitness freak, who wants to move it workout from gym to home. It is very compatible, working, smooth and trendy. The price range of the treadmill is in budget, and if you get similar treadmill in other companies, you may overpay. This treadmill is win-win, for your pocket and fat.