With the new advancements in technology and awareness amongst the general population, the permanent removal of unwanted hair is becoming increasingly common especially for women. Most women who previously had been using conventional hair removal methods, like waxing or razors, grew tired of the scar marks and pits left on the skin only to see the hair growing back in a week.
This is where the revolutionary laser hair removal technology took everyone by storm as a less time consuming and permanent hair removal option. But what if we tell you that this ultimate hair removal technology can come to you instead of you booking your appointments at the salon every month? Introducing the “Remington iLIGHT Pro Hair Removal System” which is the perfect modern day solution to all your unwanted hair removal problems.
- 1 Features
- 2 What makes it stand out?
- 3 Technical specifications
- 4 Pros
- 5 Cons
- 6 Conclusion
Intense pulsating light system:
One of the features which make Remington I-light pro hair removal system stand out is its IPL (intense pulsating light system) technology. The device uses a 16 joules per flash which are powerful enough to permanently damage the hair follicle thus leading to 94% of permanent hair reduction in just three treatments. However, one should know the definition of permanent hair reduction which means the permanent long-term reduction in the regrowth of your hair at an interval of 6, 9 and 12 months after the completion of one treatment routine.
A number of flashes:
Comes along with 6000 total flashes with each flash having intense energy of 16 joules per flash. The Remington iLIGHT will be needing a replacement bulb after giving out 1500 flashes. For this purpose, it comes along with three replacement bulbs. However, there is no need to have to count flashes as an indicator light will blink when a replacement bulb is required.
FDA cleared and clinically proven:
Remington is a trusted name for over generations, and it’s “Remington I-light pro hair removal system” also lives up to the reputation. This surreal product is not just an ordinary hair removal home machine; it is used by well-experienced and trusted dermatologists and salon experts from around the globe. Therefore, you can be sure of the quality being delivered to you in the comfort of your own home.
Skin tone and other limitations:
Due to its powerful IPL technology, the powerful flash of Remington I-light pro hair removal system is best suited for lighter tones and dark-haired individuals. It is not one of the best options for the following:
- People with extremely light hair color such as ginger, grey or white as light colors fail to absorb heat thus leading to unsatisfactory results
- Tattooed area of the skin may absorb too much light leading to burns.
- People with brown or extremely dark tone (Caribbean tone) can suffer from a burning reaction too.
- Not suitable for use on neck and or face.
The device is extremely lightweight and compact is also very useful to use because of its super easy user interface and the fact that it comes along with a manual and a step by step instruction DVD which makes it an ideal device for beginners as well.
Multi and single flash mode with 5 IPL intensity settings:
One can choose between a single and multiflash mode depending on the area of skin undergoing treatment. If you’re treating a small area, a single flash can get the job done. However, if a large area is involved such as legs, the multi-flash mode has got your back.
This feature allows checking if your skin type is suitable for the device or not. You can do this by placing the inside of your wrist on the sensor of the device, and if your skin type is appropriate for the device, the light will turn green.
What makes it stand out?
Hands down one cannot ignore the fact that the professionals use the machine we rely on and is therefore very reliable. Born under the trusted name of Remington the machine is definitely durable and efficient. One of the distinct features contributing to its efficiency is its IPL (Intense pulsating technology) which uses high energy flashes each rated at 16 joules of energy used to destroy the hair follicle leading to permanent hair removal in just 4-6 treatments with minimal side effects. Another attention-grabbing feature is its, multi and single flash modes which allow you to adjust the intensity of the flash used to prevent burning or any damage to the skin.
- Number of flashes: 6000 flashes
- Energy per flash: 16 joules
- Replacement bulbs: 3
- Usage: Suitable for back and chest
- Gender preference: unisex
- Technology: Intense pulsating light technology
- Safety: Clinically proven, FDA Cleared, Dermatologist recommended;
- IPL energy settings: 5 settings
- Integrated Skin Sensor: yes
- Multi Flash & Single Flash mode: Both modes available
- Dimensions: 2 x 9.5 x 8.5 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Extremely easy to use
- A permanent solution to unwanted hair removal problems
- More efficient and faster than laser technology
- Suitable for both men and women
- Suitable for a number of skin tones
- Easily portable
- Not painful
- Clinically and FDA approved
- Not suitable for tanned or tattooed skins
- The electric might get in the way leading to mishandling of the device
- Laser base gets heated up really quick
- A replacement bulb needed after every 1500 flashes.
Remington I-light, pro hair removal system, is a miracle machine for individuals who are desperately looking for a permanent hair removal solution. It would not be wrong to call it a mini “salon-on-the-go” which provides you the high-quality treatment of a salon in a few hours within the comfort of your own home.
The device is super-professional and therefore is guaranteed to give you satisfactory results if used carefully. So before booking that next appointment for laser treatment at your nearest salon, go and book yourself a Remington I-light pro hair removal system.